How can I transfer money to Görlitz?

As EU citizen, you can easily open a private bank account in Görlitz or Zgorzelec. For this, you need a valid passport. Some banks may ask for the confirmation of your residence registration in Germany, resp. in Poland, as well as your tax ID. Ask for requirements in the given bank and where you may get support with it from the bank. When opening a bank account, German language skills are necessary for the completion of the form sheets.  

Regional Banks

Sparkasse Oberlausitz-Niederschlesien

Volksbank-Raiffeisenbank Niederschlesien

In addition to these regional banks, you can find more banks in Gorlitz-Zgorzelec.

Attention: Using the links above you leave the page of the Europastadt GmbH and connect with external data processing.

zur FAQ-Übersicht

This project has received funding from tax resources on the basis of the budget adopted by the members of the Parliament of the Free State of Saxony.

Nota prawa Privacy policy Button - Nach oben scrollen Button - Nach oben scrollen