Do I need a work permit?

Citizens with the nationality of an EU member state and from other countries, who already possess a working permit for the EU resp. a residence authorisation, are free to choose to live and work in Görlitz. If you are nor a citizen of an EU country, please research on the European Info Portal

Attention: Using the link above you leave the page of the Europastadt GmbH and connect with external data processing.


Imprint Data Protection Button - Nach oben scrollen Button - Nach oben scrollen